Thursday, October 22, 2009

ermm.. ok then. Here we go.

So anyone who knows me, knows I am not really the creative type. I used to keep a journal... when I could be bothered writing in it... and I liked to paint when I was a child. To be fair, I still like the idea of standing outside throwing paint at a giant canvas, but clearly I am way to grown up for that kind of nonsense now.


I've compensated this by recently purchasing a 'special' journal that I write in every few weeks. Its called Keel's Simple diary and its pretty good for someone as creatively challenged and lazy as me. Or someone as simple as me.


This guy called Phillip Keel has created these ready made diaries that can be written in any order as often or as little as you like. Each page is enough for one day and will ask you to answer a series or random questions about said day, then asking you to explain why your day was either 'spying', 'pushy' or 'not missing a thing'. Sometimes you can draw a picture, or colour in a picture.


I love them. They almost always make me laugh. Here, I've attached a photo for you to look at.

Despite the simplicity of the diary, I nearly always forget to write in it... hmm. Then I end up writing in it for 4 days in a row and then forget for another 3 weeks.

Anyway, the point of this long-winded story is that I am not really sure that keeping a blog will be my forte. But hey, I'm going to give it a go and see what happens as a result. And if it's no good then I will go back to writing in my simple diary and watching doctor who.

No comments:

Post a Comment